Tuesday, June 5, 2012

First Christmas December 25, 2009


For our first Christmas we went to Montana to spend it with Tyler's Mom and Dad. This was a first for both of us we had never gone on a trip with someone we where dating. I felt so lucky to be going on a trip with someone that I love. One of the first things I said to Tyler was that it was weird was every one is so nice. Tyler said why is that weird  and good I just wasn't use to it, well because I'm the youngest in my family i get made fun of all the time and no seems to notice that it hurts my feels sometimes. I was not use to people being nice just because i was use to people making fun of me or teasing as they call it. I was happy to spend time to get to know his family and I was glad that they made me feel so welcome. I was honored to be welcome in their home. I was happy that they didn't judge me and accepted me for who i was and they even asked me questions to get to know me better. For our Christmas presidents Tyler gave me a cube of pictures of us, also a neck-less in the shape of a hart that said love on it, as well as a Tyler coupons so cute. Tyler coupons said things like i got to listen to country music without Tyler saying that he hates it lol. I gave Tyler a Blank it I made, Pictures of us, and socks because he need them lol. Tyler's parents made me feel so welcome in their home they even gave me a Christmas president They gave me good smelling body jell of my favorite smell sweet pea by bath and body works. It was my favorite Christmas. We even made a jenger bread house and went to a basket ball game well we where there.

No comments:

Post a Comment